Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party time again!

Tonight, we're having our third going away party of the summer. This summer it seems as though many of our friends are moving on and gettin the hell out of Dodge. So, I've got another party to throw. Ira was out of town, and our dog Gertie was sick all week. So, I've been busy all week with no time to work on planning anything. Right now, I've got 6 hours to go shopping and get all my stuff together.



I've decided to do a Dip party. They won't be a big deal to get together and I can just cut up some vegetables, bread and put out some crackers and chips. Although I don't have much time, I still have my reputation to uphold. “One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down anything, except a good reputation.” Can I get it all together? I don't know, but its 1 already and I have to go shopping. Alright, lets do this.

No comments: