Monday, June 23, 2008

Fourth Of July ForkFest

We (as in I) are proud, excited and nervous to announce our first ForkableBlog.com food event. On Sunday, July 6, 2008 we will be hosting the Fourth of July ForkFest. Here you can feast in real life on our Fabulous Forkable foods. (Ira said after this I am not allowed to use any more fork puns so I am really gonna do it up)

Please come by for our SOUTHERN FOOD EXTRAVAGANZA! Fork on delicious pulled pork and fixins. Vegetarian and vegan options will include homemade BBQ Seitan and sides. Dessert will be included. Oh my God, what a deal!!! BYOB!

$15 suggested cover for online reservation. $20 cover at door for any available spaces.

Two time slot options will be available at 4-5 pm. and 6-7 pm. Spaces are limited. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in reserving a spot for our Forkfest, please email me at Forkable.Blog@gmail.com with your time preference. I will respond to your email with more information. Hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Ira said...

This is going to be sooo tasty! I'm salivating just thinking about the pulled pork.