Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Forkable Anniversary Dinner

The past months I've been in a total daze preparing for my wedding (in two weeks!). Once this is over, my mind will finally have a moment to breathe ( Minds don't breathe-whatever), and I will be able to shake this crazy single minded way of life which the wedding fever demands. Once I've recovered my sanity, I want to throw it away immediately on a crazed celebration to mark our one year anniversary of blogging! I'm excited to announce, we're finally coming out of our supper club hiatus and starting the summer season off right with a June supper club event.



Sunday, June 14, just fours days after our first post, we'd like to invite you come enjoy some slow food for fast living, Forakble style with our Forkable Anniversary Dinner. Its time to celebrate the 188 posts chronicling 365 days full of food, fun and a shit load of work. There is not a more fitting way to celebrate, then with a reinvention of our first supper club event last summer. We'll be making pulled pork Asian style with all the fixins.

If one year is the paper anniversary, I'll bring the flowers with possibly a few chocolates thrown in and you supply the paper. Menu to be posted soon. Tickets are available via Brown Paper Tickets. Spaces are limited so reserve your spot today!

No comments: