Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update Over Brunch: Website Redesign



It may appear as though I'm being a slacker on the blog since I haven't been updating as much as usual, but I assure you, I am not. As I said in my last post, we're working on a massive Forkable redesign which will hopefully take this project to the next level from a simple food blog to functional online food resource. I'm working on categorizing posts so you can browse recipes by type and cuisine as well as adding tags so recipes will be searchable by ingredient. This is a massive undertaking so be patient with me. As long as I don't get driven insane by all the html, css, .php and other web jargon my simple mind is attempting to process, we should be up and running in the next month or so.

Since I can never publish a post without a picture, here's the delicious brunch I've made myself to nosh on while I slave away on the behind the scenes action. Quesadillas and black beans with the fresh roasted salsa verde I made with organic produce from my parents house.

No comments: