Monday, September 15, 2008

Rude Carrot


Rude Carrot
Originally uploaded by Wiccy Sunrise

Ohhh. I am much overhung this morning. We hosted our fourth (and last) going away party of the summer yesterday for my cousins, Leah and Greg, who after years of struggle, are finally giving in to manifest destiny. I was originally telling people the party would go from noon-4? but of course with many blood marys and mimosas later, we were still going strong at ten. So needless to say, I am in no blogging mood. However, I am always in the mood for a carrot with little boots.

I am going to drink some alka seltzer.

1 comment:

carolinetcasey said...

Andrea - it's Caroline. Thanks so much for the brunch yesterday. It was awesome fun and the food was delicious. Nice meeting you, Ira and Gertie. (PS - congrats on the engagement - just read about it below!).

ciao!
cc