Ahh, its a video of myself! Ugh, I have the most nasal voice in the world. I've been wanting to try a video blog for a while, but I'm no good at video editing, so I had to do it all in one shot. I hope you don't get motion sickness with this.
Roasting Peppers on Your Stove Top: At A Glance
Prep/Cook time: 5 minutes. Total Time: 15-20 minutes.
- Turn gas burner on high.
- Place pepper onto burner grate directly into flames.
- Allow skin of pepper to char until it is completely black.
- Flip pepper on burner to allow even heat to all sides.
- Remove from burner once pepper is completely black
- Place in a paper bag and allow to cool for ~10 minutes.
- Peel skin away from pepper.