(Yes, this is obvious, but I don't care. I'm going to blog about it anyway.)
- Just set aside some extra fruit to use as a pie filling. When you're done with your other pies, combine all your scraps and roll them out.
- Mix your fruit filling (I like to do something a little different with it then the other pies so it is more special) and place in the center of the dough.
- Fold the dough up and around the pie filling to form a little rustic tartlet.
- Brush with egg. milk, oil, or whatever you use and drizzle with sugar.
- Throw that bad boy into the oven with your other pies.