Monday, July 21, 2008

How are you Peeling?

No matter what kind of a day I am having,



if I am happy,



or even when things go wrong,



and I am mad,



whenever I see the art work of Saxton Freymann



I am won over by the overload of cute!



I can't help but chuckle and chortle!

With his partner, Joost Elffers, Freymann has authored such wonderful children's books as:

,

,

,

,

,

and

.

Wait, don't forget about



His work speaks for itself!



















In response to my despondent sister:

4 comments:

emily said...

what about the ocotnana? waaahhh!

emily said...

hooray for 8 legged fruit!

allison said...

I love these books too! Angel Food Bakery on Montrose has a few of them at their kid table.

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.